Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Flying by.

Time is flying by, here we are at Wednesday already. Thought I'd best drop by in case you thought I'd given up blogging already !

Work is BUSY this week, a lot of the external  people that  I work with are staring their Christmas break on Friday, lucky things. Hence this week is all about BUSY. 

I haven't done much other than work and knit, I have finished my rainbow socks and they are fab. My advent stripe cowl is also coming along nicely and I'm now knitting day 19 so am well ahead of my self. Hopefully I will get to show you those in my next post. 

Need to dash have to go drop photocopying off to my niece for her college work and hubs has ordered a takeaway for a treat! yummmm

1 comment:

  1. I love the socks - gorgeous yarn and super cheerful looking. Look forward to seeing the finished item :)

    ReplyDelete

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...