Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hello again.

What can I say, I miss blogging. 

This year has been tough, I didn't feel like I had anything to blog about.( I still don't to be honest !) I was getting more uncomfortable having too much personal info out there, as were my family, and despite making my old blog private, couldn't get my posts off of Bloglovin. (Worked that one out now). So I went and left the world of blogging.

 Fast forward a few months and here I am setting up a new fresh blog. Absolutely no idea where it will head, how long it will last or what I'm going to write about, its a bit of a work in progress. You may well just get me rambling on about nothing in particular, my life is actually quite boring. One thing this year has taught me is to embrace the boring and be thankful for each and everyday. So that's what I am going to do.

Today I am thankful that a coronavirus vaccination programme is about to start, my family remain healthy and I still have a job!

Lundy 2018, one of my happy places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...