Monday, December 21, 2020

Knitting.

 It feels like I haven't stopped this week. Have been busy with work and getting ready for our small cosy Christmas.

There has been lots of knitting, I have astounded myself. I have actually finished 2 projects that were started this month.

I absolutely love these socks, it was so hard to part with them, but they are all wrapped and have been gifted to the recipient. These socks wee a joy to knit and have bought back a love of colour. There will definitely be more of these knit next year.

Then I finished my advent cowl, I was loving this knit so much I just cracked on and didn't wait to open each little yarn window daily.



Loved the colour surprises and knit with colours I possible wouldn't have chosen but like the socks it has reignited my colour palette.

In other news all parcels have arrived in time for Christmas, I only have my immediate families gifts to wrap and some little gifts for my great nieces to deliver and I am done.

My only concern now is picking up the fresh food items and hubs has assured me he will go tomorrow and pick it all up. Hoping that people haven't been out panic buying and there will still be stuff left to but. I do have frozen sprouts in though so am safe if we cant find fresh, I do love a sprout!





No comments:

Post a Comment

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...