Thursday, December 3, 2020

Reflecting.

 Good Morning Blogland, its a dreary wet and grey day here, but its a work day so I'm snug and cosy in my home office ( box room). A positive start to the day as all my work systems are working so I can get straight in and on with some work. But First I thought id start my new habit of blogging daily!

I didn't get around to doing much last night, I find that the short days and working from home seem to have taken my mojo away, by the time I finish its dark, the curtains are drawn and the sofa calls. Its strange but when I was working outside in the real world, I had a commute home, dinner to make when I got in and then prep for the next day. Now, I just walk downstairs, Hubs does dinner as he has been made redundant, and I do all my work prep before I finish for the day. So I'm left with a void of time to fill.  

Last night Google photos popped up a yearly reminder for me, This time last year we had just arrived in New York ! it seems a lifetime away. I spent a while looking through the photo's and thinking how lucky we were to get that in just as Covid was starting to rear its head. I think one of the biggest tings I have missed this year is travel. But its a small price to pay for being safe and keeping others safe.

NewYork 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...