Monday, December 7, 2020

Progress.

 Yesterday was very much a normal Sunday. 

Dropped Junior to work, did the weekly shop, cooked Sunday lunch and relaxed, nothing exciting to write home about there.

What I did do though was knit


These socks make me happy, they are a joy to knit. Just a simple plain sock pattern, but the colours are  fab. I wanted to knit the whole rainbow but got to the heel and didn't quite make it as they were slightly longer as it it was. I am hoping I can get these finished ready for gifting soon . 

This little colour burst was exactly what I needed to get my knitting mojo back. 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I like the way these stripes have come out. I've had multi coloured yarn before and the way the colours have come out in the knitting has been disappointing.
    You certainly got cracking with these. I love them.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Briony, I've had this yarn before and the stripes are always perfect, I may have more in my stash.....

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...