Monday, January 4, 2021

Hello 21 !

 All back to 'normal here' decorations are down and I'm gearing up for back to 'work' tomorrow.

It was a lovely quiet Christmas, I did miss the wider family and friends but it was nice to have some uninterrupted time with the boys. As is custom I ate and drank far too much but the scales happily showed I didn't put on any weight! Must have been the walks I managed in between.

Despite still being restricted by Coronavirus I am more positive about this coming year. I have given up new years resolutions and just have the aim to stay healthy and happy. I do anticipate further lockdowns and restrictions until the vaccine is well underway but I have grown accustomed to being at home more and am not so focussed on my next holiday or breakaway. I quite like the poddling around the house and doing some redecoration along the way. 

One of my early morning chilly walks.


2 comments:

  1. It's been a very different Christmas to normal but even though it's been quieter I think I've still missed my routine. I'm glad Mick was back to work yesterday even if he is working from home, just so that I could get some structure back into my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think without my structure of work id be lost!

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...