Monday, January 25, 2021

Mixing it up.

 Life continues to tick over, lockdown continues. 

I really don't do much other than work, college work and knit, although this week I thought id mix it up a bit and pull out my spinning wheel and crack open a new bag of fibre. This is the first 50g done. Aiming for another 2 ply sock weight yarn.

Really enjoying how its plying up so far.

I love the colours of this its called Kingfisher. Though it pretty much matched the view out of my back door on Saturday.


The fibre is from Spin Jones, I am a bit of a sucker for her fibres!

In other news both sons have taken over 1 night each to cook, they must be bored !No 1 son cooked a chicken and garlic cous cous meal and junior made a beef chilli, both very nice. This week no 1 son has decided to make Tuna and sweetcorn patties and junior wants to do steak, new potatoes with veg. Its interesting to see what meals they choose and I can see a pattern emerging already.

Today I had to deliver a presentation for my work course, luckily passed so now I only have 2 pieces of work left and I am finished. This is the last work related course I will ever do as have really struggled to find the motivation to do it after sitting in my box office working for 8 hrs a day all week, sitting there for more hours to then do course work has been really difficult, but I'm getting there and will be pleased I did it when its over !

This evening I think I may well spin a little and knit a little, hubs is on dinner duty !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...