Monday, January 18, 2021

Quiet times and dog teeth.

Time is certainly whizzing by. 

I am glad I still have the routine of work to shape my week or else I feel it would be like a lazy Sunday all the time. Not much has happened since my last blog post, and I will be honest with you, my life is very boring at the moment. 

I seem to have fallen into a gentle rhythm over the past few weeks. I feel quite calm and rested. The angst I was feeling has disappeared, maybe its just acceptance of things I can't change and making the most of my time at home. Walks have been very local and have seemed very busy. More people out walking in our neighbourhood, which means more dogs which as you know Frank the hound hates.  

Poor Frankie boy had to go into the vets and have a number of teeth removed and a lump on his eyelid removed. He had an overnight stay but has recovered well.  Sadly he has to go back for more teeth out. He's an older rescue dog, so not unexpected but not covered by insurance... good job we love him and had the funds to cover it. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Frank. He's looking very sorry for himself there. You're brave taking on a dog without being able to get insurance. I don't know where vets get their prices from. Our insurance for Archie has gone up to £125 a month, it's eyewatering, ridiculous prices but you just never know if you cancel it how much you'll end up paying if something unforeseen happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have insurance but they wouldn't cover teeth as he's an old boy and needed a scale and polish ! we have kept insurance for other stuff but its running at about £50 pr month .... good job hes a cutie

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...