Wednesday, January 6, 2021

WIP Wednesday.

This week has been about easy relaxing knits. 

I loved knitting my litmus cowl so have cast on another, I had this gorgeous mothy & the squid yarn for blooming ages, years actually, and just couldn't find the right thing to make with it. 


The picture doesn't do it justice but its glorious shades of blue turquoise and greens and it sparkles... Its called Frozen Forest. The litmus cowl is just perfect for it. I cant wait to wear it...


Last weeks WIP, the woven chevrons has been put away


I have knit more on it, but not sure I like it now. The shape is hard and the colours jarring. I'm not enjoying knitting it so its gone to Hotel WIP for a while. Such a shame as this was my first and probably my last westknits yarn kit, i'm on a 2021 yarn diet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...