Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Brrrrrrrrrrr

As I am currently staycationing I want to try to get out each day and make the most of my walks before I go back top work. This morning we had to take some rubbish to the recycle depot so I thought why not just take a walk along the beach when we've dumped the rubbish [It's all local so we are not breaking any Covid rules]

Blimey, it was COLD... the car temperature gauge read 0.5degress.... add the chill factor from the easterly wind was biting. But it was a bracing enjoyable walk made all the better with a lovely steaming cup of coffee from the local bakers as we made our way back.


The Severn Bridge from the English side. 

The tide was out so it pretty much resembled a mud flat rather than a beach. 

I am really enjoying my stress free work free days. 

1 comment:

  1. It's good to get out, even if we do need a bit of a push at this time of year when it's so cold, well, I do anyway. I always feel better for it afterwards though.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...