Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Nothing much happening here, life continues as is. 

It does feel lighter now that January is over, it seemed such a long dreary month. February is upon us and spring is just around the corner. 

This month is my Birthday month and I get to celebrate with a whole week off, stay-cationing of course, I should have been in Florida at the moment enjoying the sun, the parks and time with my family, but I'm safe, just about to get my vaccine and I have plans for my week off, once I get this week over...


I love both of these books and want to knit all the patterns, I am trying not to buy yarn so will be pulling out all my stash , looking for sweater quantities and then see what patterns match the yarn I have, its almost like going yarn shopping right?

1 comment:

  1. You'll have plenty of time for knitting having a week off work. It's such a shame that so many plans have had to be cancelled but better to be safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...