Wednesday, February 10, 2021

WIP Wednesday.

 Have been beavering away on my Joining the bees and things sweater, I've hit the bee section !


I am so pleased with how this is coming along. I am hoping to get the bee section done today then I will separate for the sleeves and have  a solid blue body to knit which will be great TV knitting.

I've also cast on my gorgeous quince & co yarn for the 3rd time, think this project may be the one I stick with. 


Its more of a seafoam colour and I love it, this is going to be a Coffee Run Poncho, great for keeping in the new van.

I've just started this book, another easy read based in Cornwall !

I've also been spinning up some fluff, just started on this gorgeous colourway from Spin Jones




My default weight is a 2ply DK yarn, this is going to be nubbley and bumpy, aiming to keep the rainbow run as in the batt, maybe some mitts will be knit from this.

Thoroughly enjoying my slow week off getting loads of odd bits done and having time to spend on things that please me is great.

Going for a later walk tonight hoping to see the sun set, but its getting cloudy and is still Freezing, no snow though.

4 comments:

  1. I love your knitting, Anjidot, the bees sweater looks so intricate. Will you let us see the finished item please? It will be fab! I like the look of the book too. Easy, gentle reading is just what I need at the moment and I so love Cornwall.
    BTW good luck with your Covid vaccine today, one step nearer to normality! Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, I'm almost at the end of the bee section, its taking an age and it needs concentrating on so only doing a few rows at a time. And the book is a lovely gentle read.

      Delete
  2. Loving the sweater - very cute. The seafood yarn is a lovely colour, too :)

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...