Monday, March 8, 2021

Another week.

Happy Monday!

Another week and a step closer to the easing of restrictions. I am so looking forward to being able to go grab a cuppa with a friend in an open place. Small steps but oh so welcome. I love my family but a year later I think we are all looking forward to seeing other people !

I'm also looking forward to being able to go a bit farther a field for a walk. We've stayed in area which has not been too bad, but I am so missing the coast. Recently some local people were fined as they travelled 30 miles to our nearest beach to go for a walk. 

The trouble is any local open space spots are blooming choc a block, especially if the sun is out! Its been a bit tricky with the hound, given he hates dogs and trying to find a nice dog free walk has been a pain.

 Hubs has worked out the best time for local walks and now the kids are back at school it should be better. But he's not been off lead for a run for a while so today, I took and extended lunch break , booked the dog field and went in the car with hubs and hound so he could run free. He's now passed out and probably will be very achy later, bless him.


Best way to spend my lunch break, think I may make it a  weekly thing whilst I am working from home.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely looking dog you have. My daughter has two greyhounds and my last dog was a small lurcher. Your dog must have been longing for a good run and will be very happy now.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...