Friday, March 19, 2021

FO Friday..

Spinning this week not knitting, but I actually managed to finish something...





gorgeous Fluff from Spin Jones

about a DK weight and I managed to keep the gradient, not sure what to do with it yet, its gone into the hand spun storage box for now.

Thoroughly enjoying spinning at the moment so have just broken into a new batt, again from Spin Jones.



again trying to keep the gradient and trying for a sock weight yarn.

This batt is merino and firestar and is beautifully sparkly, I think it will be too nice for socks so may have to be turned into a cowl.

Right, back to work, a few hours until my weekend starts. 

1 comment:

  1. That is clever but I can't say I really understand what you do. Spin Jones in North Wales too! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...