Wednesday, March 3, 2021

WIP Wednesday.

 No progress notes to show sorry, have been crap at taking any photos lately to be honest.

My Bees sweater is still being worked on, almost to the bottom of the body now which is a relief as it was really mundane TV knitting and I just want it finished now.

I'm still trying to finish my second pair of socks, but I may have inadvertently cast on another pair.... oops...

I generally knit most days with a bit of spinning happening at the weekends. Will try harder to take photos for next week.

So instead of knitting progress pictures I'll leave you with my lovely blooms which came last Friday, I did manage to take a pic of those.




1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful. I'll look forward to seeing your bee sweater when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...