Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Book Binge.

 What can I say. I absolutely loved this series of books.

Caraval Trilogy

so much so I read the whole series in a  week. I just got sucked in. Poor hubs had to deal with a wife lost in a fantasy world. Not everyone's cup of tea but definitley mine.  

I'm now well and truly back into fantasy reading, luckily there are a few in my to read pile so I have pulled this out next



The Circus arrives without warning
no announcement's precede it
It is simply there, when yesterday it was not

Had this for a while now, think I bought it on a trip to Cornwall, possibly Wadebridge. Really looking forward to starting this later, I wont be binge reading though as have a test knit to finish....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...