Friday, July 23, 2021

Happy Friday !

 That's it, I've finished work so am now officially on leave for 9 whole days. It's been a  long busy week but I got here. 

I swam every morning before work and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Its like a half hour of meditation. I really do think its had a positive effect on my mood. I've even booked up to go on Sunday and Monday Morning before we go away and have booked slots for my return. I actually think I'm going to miss swimming !

I now have a lovely weekend of relaxing, we have nothing planned other then to get packed. I am aiming to travel light, I've bought some packing cubes and have a travel iron so will not be stressing. The only thing I have to think about is what small knitting project to take?


Perranporth Beach. 
We will be staying here for 2 nights, strangely I don't think its going to be quite so empty next week !


6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure there will be some company for you next week!
    I wonder if you will be able to get a table at The Watering Hole, to look down at the goings-on while enjoying a refeshing drink - or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do hope so, I love the watering hole especially if there's a good sunset !

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful and relaxing time, that beach looks very inviting.

    ReplyDelete

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...