Wednesday, August 25, 2021

WIP Wednesday.

 An actual post that is not related to weekend jollies ! 

Thought it about time I did a WIP post. 

This is the 3 current WIP bags I have been focussing on. [I have many more]

Lets take my small reindeer one first, this is a little transportable project.


 This is going to be a Bridge End hat. Despite having knitted lots of hats I have yet to get one that fits nicely. This is using up some west Yorkshire spinners sock yarn and some random mohair that I had in stash. I am loving this pattern. 

Next up is my sheep project bag


I started knitting with this yarn then decided I didn't like the project. Started another project and just knitting as I unwind... its going to be The Weekender. A simple weekend pullover for the chilly times. Not very far in as you can see.

Finally my little bee bag


This is a test knit for Kernow Designs, its the Parr sands cardigan. Pattern not available as yet. The yarn is also hers, its called Cornish gold. This is going to be a shorty cardigan , and has a waterfall type section at front. Its looking very square at the moment but I am sure it will fall into shape when blocking, then I just have to be brave enough to wear it, very out of my comfort zone.

I desperately need to get some of my projects finished as there is so much I want to cast on...

2 comments:

  1. I do like the bee bag. I had a cardigan with a waterfall front and really liked that and upset when I got a hole in it from somewhere. Yours is a nice colour and pattern and I'd like to see your finished garment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bee bag too, i'm still undecided with the cardigan and whether it will suit my shape, but love the design. will post pics when done.

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...