Sunday, September 26, 2021

A quiet weekend.

 I have had a real slow weekend. Just poddling about and doing more sorting. I seem to be in a sort the house out mood at the moment. 

Other than sort, I popped out to have a coffee and a catch up with a friend which was lovely and I got a bit of dog therapy in as she has a beautiful greyhound. Lovely friend also gave us  some new garden lights



The sun orb is absolutely fab, as is the hanging lantern. My little fairy corner is starting to come to life.

 No 2 son wanted to pop to the mall to pick something up so we made a little trip of it. As usual I popped into Waterstones, cant help myself and bought another 2 books


They both caught my eye and should be enjoyable reads.  They have joined the to read pile but I'm thinking of reading Medusa next. 

Today has been sorting out the spare room , which seems to have become a very large storage facility, so that our friend can have a cosy stay when she comes to visit next weekend.  
gfather in law has just arr8ived for a Sunday lunch so from here on in its rest and relax time before I have to go back to work tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. The lights are lovely and a friend with a greyhound is just perfect. I've been sorting too and have a spare room that has become a storage facility. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day seems to have turned into a month....

      Delete
  2. Those lights are fabulous, I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I cannot fathom blogger has placed your blog thumbnail image the last on my blog list. I have been in time and time again to tick show date and title and to no avail it is shoved right to the bottom of my blog list. I use the blog list to keep up to date with the blogs I like and reply to therefore yours comes out the last... tch! So sorry I post when I remember you are there at the end. )-: Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never really go to grips with blogger thumbnails etc, now words of advice to offer, but thank you for taking the time to come and visit.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous garden lights and as you mention the sun orb particularly.I'd love to see a snapshot of your fairy corner :-) I think your reading preferences are similar to mine am going to check out these two . keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, Fairy corner is a bit dim now dark wet days are here... Ill try and grab one at the next opportunity.

      Delete
  5. The sun orb is lovely and the spiral light in the rain is quite magical :)

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...