Thursday, September 9, 2021

Weekend plans again.


 How refreshing to wake up this morning to rain ! 

I could hear the garden sigh. It certainly felt cooler today. I am, however, hoping the rain doesn't last as we are off away in Stan The Van for the weekend. Boys as usual staying home looking after said garden and house.

This weekend we are off to Devon, our lovely Cornish friend got to site today and sent me this


a picture of our plot, next to hers, between her table and the next van.

There is a sea view but it was raining. I think she felt I needed reassurance after out last horrible pitch. I am so looking forward to getting some outdoor space and fresh air. There are bonuses to home working but the negative is I sit in a small box room alone when I am not out in a service. I am actually looking forward to some cooler walking with less crowds...

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will enjoy a lovely weekend. Now that schools are back it should be much quieter there. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you have a quiet relaxing weekend, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...