Wednesday, September 8, 2021

WIP Wednesday.

 I have been faithful to my 3 chosen projects to finish, despite the temptation to cast on. I have directed my cast on urge to start planning my knits for next year ! [see my 12 projects for 22 page]

I have managed to knit some on each project  and whilst they are not finished there is definite progress afoot.

First up my Bridge End Hat.

This is a lovely knit and really hoping it comes out at the right size for my head!

Then my Weekender sweater

And finally my Parr Sands Cardigan



Just the button band to go then a good blocking to get it into shape. It looks very wide and short currently, also need to stitch the shoulder seams up slightly, . Its a drop shoulder and was knit to be more a short length. This will be finished soon. I love the colour but the combination of the shape, the colour and the length has got me wondering if I will actually wear it. 

Goal this month is to get cardigan and hat finished at get to the sleeve separation point on the sweater.

1 comment:

  1. Is your cardigan what they call a shrug? I like your other knits too, all lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...