Wednesday, September 15, 2021

WIP Wednesday.

 I've managed to keep on track with being faithful with my 3 projects. No new cast on's at all.

I've only knit on two though


added a few more rows to my Bridge end hat, now at the point where I have to start shaping the head. Still loving this project.

Then I knit a  storm on my weekender sweater, its really easy knitting and great for travelling

I've knit the body, divided ready for the sleeves and am knitting up the front. Not far from the shoulder seams now. the bottom pic is more an accurate colour. This is actually the inside of the sweater, the line down the middle is a pattern on the outside of the sweater. As I have a load of stitches on a holder I didn't want to turn it the right way, hopefully you'll get to see it next week, as I'm hoping the front will be done and the back will be back on the needle.

And finally


I've done nothing on my Parr Sands cardigan , I've only got to do a small band on each side at top , then sew in ends and block, planning to do this this coming weekend as I will be home. I'm getting quite excited that I may actually finish some things....

6 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of anyone who can manage several projects on the go at once. I can barely manage one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i'm a fickle creature and like to have a few to choose from.

      Delete
  2. Your pieces are almost finished, I do like them all especially the hat.

    ReplyDelete

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...