Thursday, November 4, 2021

Books & Reading.

 With the neglect of my Blog the past month, I've forgotten to log my books read on the book page. I've now updated  and am up to 31 books read this year. Not bad. 

 I am very much a binge reader and not a few pages a day type of person. I could probably have read more but I can't multi Task reading and knitting at the same time.  I have a huge list of books to read on my Kindle and once the real book pile has diminished I may just try knitting and reading my kindle at the same time.  

I have just finished reading Medusa

Interesting, but not binge worthy. Gives a perspective of events from Medusa.

I am just about to start this


I know before I start that this will most definitley be binge worthy as I have read her past Caraval trilogy and absolutely loved it, the main character in this book features in the trilogy but is a separate story and start of a new trilogy I believe.

Unfortunately I have plans this weekend so wont be able to just sit and read the weekend away, I also have a sweater to finish, quite a quandary, what to do, Read, knit or spend time with an old friend?

4 comments:

  1. I can't multi task either where reading is concerned, it takes all my concentration. I remember my grandma knitting, reading, watching TV and holding a conversation all at the same time. Perhaps an exaggeration but she definitely read whilst knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't multi task either and making choices is even more difficult but personally meeting an old friend would top my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was at mine too. had a lovely post covid catch up

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...