Friday, November 12, 2021

Midweek treat.

 Another week done and dusted, Its been a bit of a hectic week again and I've  not had much to post about.

The highlight of the week so far was Wednesday night, one of my best friends turned sixty and hubby and I celebrated 25 years of being together. 



Hubs and I stopped in our favourite gin bar for a sneaky gin before we headed to the restaurant to meet our friends. We had a great night, leaving the restaurant to head to King Street to sit and listen to some live  music. I cant believe we sat outside until gone 11pm in November. 

We all had a thoroughly lovely time, but to be honest I really cant take going out on a work night ! I was blooming knackered the next day. 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 25 years! That gin does look good, which is probably not something I should even be considering before 7am. I had better make some coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i'm with you on that Gin always looks good !

      Delete
  2. Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary to you and your hubby. Glad you enjoyed your celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thank you, although not quite there on married years yet, but a celebration of being a couple for 25 years,

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. It sounds like you had a wonderful night out celebrating the two events.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...