Wednesday, November 3, 2021

WIP Wednesday.

I've slowly been plodding along on a variety of works in progress. I may also have cast on one of the projects I had ear marked for next years projects, and another hat, oops. That's now been popped back into the WIP basket so I can concentrate on the task in hand which is trying to get some projects finished before the end of the year. I'm left with 8 projects that need to be finished. I have no hope of finishing all of them, but have concentrated on 2 this week.


I am really enjoying knitting this and so want it finished so I can wear it now the days are getting chillier. Just about to join shoulder seams then its just the sleeves to do. Hopefully done by 19th as I m off for the last jolly in Stan the Van and it may well be needed.

And my project for when I just want a small easy knit is 


Another Litmus Cowl.

This is a great pattern, its free and so easy to knit, its basically a tube. Endless rows of mindless knit stitches. I pulled out 2 skeins of stash just because I thought they looked pretty together. This should be hopefully done by the end of the month.

Then I'm just left with 1 sweater,  1 sleeveless sweater, 1 blanket, 2 pairs of socks and a hat to try and finish. 

2 comments:

  1. Goodness so much on the go. The cowl does have pretty colours and I think you'll need your sweater for Mid November as it's getting very chilly now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I really do like the colours of the cowl, will be looking forward to wearing both of them ASAP.... very chilly here

      Delete

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...