Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Christmas.

After the stressful days leading up to Christmas I actually had a lovely time. Filled with friends, family and a lot of good food.  Alongside visitors we managed to get out for some walks, visited the Museum to go and see Grayson Perry's Art Club Exhibition, and went for afternoon tea. It was a very full and busy few days.











Today I am back to work and quite enjoying the peace of my little home office. A day of organising, sorting and planning getting ready for the new year. 

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely time after all and you managed to pack so much into those few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to find your blog again! After your last one disappeared, I thought you were off the web entirely. I will enjoy catching up. I am sorry to hear that Frank is no longer with you - he will leave a hole in your family. We saw a Greyson Perry exhibit at the Serpentine Gallery a few years ago and loved it. All the best for 2022!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by. I left blog land for a while, but love it so came back. Glad you found me again !
      wishing you a very healthy and happy new year.t

      Delete
  3. Great news that your Christmas was saved and you've had a lovely time. Your friend's doggie is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen and yes he's a great dog, very good company.

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...