Friday, December 31, 2021

Goodbye 2021

 I love to look back over my year and alongside my blog I always keep a journal. When I feel like nothing is going right or feel engulfed by life its great to look back with gratitude over what I have accomplished and experienced. This year being no different, very easy to fall into the negative mode with Covid still impacting on so much of our lives. 

So here's my highlights of a  year well spent between lockdowns and work pressures.




Making an effort to drive to see my friend and take regular walks along the seafront


Being thankful for vaccines that helped keep me safe whilst working through a pandemic



Staying home for my birthday and enjoying what our city has to offer.


Enjoying walks with Frankie


Getting Stan The Van
And taking him on lots of adventures











Spending time with friend's



and family




 
and managing some sneaky trips away without Stan the Van















2021 hasn't been so bad, we lost some precious people and our dear Frankie Boy


But we got through it, had some great times and ended the year with health and happiness and an appreciation for all that we do have.

8 comments:

  1. We take the good with the bad, it's never all one or the other, is it. That's such a lovely photo of Frankie, that gorgeous little face. Wishing you all the best for 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww a sad goodbye to Frankie. Goodbye to 2021 with some Wonderful photos. Here's wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! May 2022 bring you many more adventures in Stan the van. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to look back over the year and find so many positive things. Wishing you a very happy new year. May it be happy, healthy and exciting 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a happy healthy and exciting year to you too.

      Delete

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...