Thursday, December 9, 2021

Still here.

 Still here, just working and have had guests. Have had little time or inclination to blog, which also includes reading blogs. These dark days just seem to take it out of me.

We had a lovely visit from our Cornish Friend and her hound.


Sand Bay


The Pony Bistro


Clevedon seafront

We spent the days walking and the nights eating good food and drinking good wine. We ventured to The Pony Bistro. We were not disappointed, it was blooming fabulous, I would definitley go back. 

Now I'm trying to get myself ready for Christmas, last night we popped this beast up


was a bit of a struggle and needed a bit of a trim and some furniture shuffling. But its up and is lovely, Hubby always goes for a good tree. Tonight we will be decorating it, and no doubt blinging the house up ready for Christmas.

Tomorrow I am off away for my last trip of the year, going on a girly weekend with my friend of 55 years ! When I get back I am hoping to have some down time to try to slow down and actually get some time to do things. I did manage to change the Autumnal background for my blog, not sure about this one, thought it looked like the fairy lights we put on the tree. Might be a bit busy so it may well change...

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your friend, your hubby has chosen a beautiful tree for you. The fairy light blog background is very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a magnificent tree, I hope to see it when it's decorated. We're not putting up a tree this ear as young Tilly would not leave it alone, I know what she's like :)

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...