Friday, January 7, 2022

FO Friday.

 Finally, a finished object. 

To be honest I finished knitting it before Christmas, but as with all things that needed finishing off it stayed in the bag. Due to the cold weather and having to take a couple of long cold commute trips for work it needed to be completed.




I blooming love these cowl. I especially love this one, my rainbow cowl. 
Really easy to make, binding off the 2 ends can be a bit tricky but other than that  areal TV knit. The yarn was stash yarn. Great pattern to use up all your odd bits of yarn.

Serioul;sy warm and snug to wear and if you've forgotten  your mask you can pull it up over your nose and mouth !

2 comments:

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...