Monday, March 21, 2022

A covid weekend.

 Yup, hubby went down with Covid, a week after no 1 son.

This weekend was a very quite one he was isolating. Luckily the weather was good so we spent some time in the garden. He was feeling pretty rough so I generally just mooched about.

I read 2 whole books


thoroughly enjoyed both of them, nice easy reads.

Did some spinning


 
Had a video call with Rosie


 had our first BBQ of the season


and just enjoyed looking at the beautiful sky.

 
I obviously did a lot of knitting, but no photos taken.

It was nice to have a chilled weekend with no pressure but a bit sad that we couldn't get out and about. Luckily Hubby is starting to recover and am hoping that he doesn't experience any after effects.

I'm getting pretty worried that I may succumb to Covid and given we are so close to finally getting back on a plane I've decided to go into semi isolation and try to keep as far away from people as possible.  That's one of the positives of home working I don't actually have to get near people when I work. I've also managed my work diary so I have no on site visit's until I am back from holidays !

4 comments:

  1. I hope your hubby fully recovers soon with no after effects and I hope you escape the illness. Not everybody even in close contact catches the virus so my fingers are crossed for you. Aww Rosie is so lovely, what a cutie she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far so good, but I don't want to tempt fate , trying to stay safe.

      Delete
  2. Hope your husband gets better soon. My sister in the UK has just told me that she has Covid too. All this time after her being really cautious she has picked it up. She thinks it was on the bus as very few people wear masks there now. Rosie is so gorgeous! I like the sound of the book Silver Witch I am popping over to Amazon to see if there is a Kindle Edition. Take Care. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. all recovered now, where we live the covid rates have shot up as very few people are wearing masks.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...