Friday, March 11, 2022

FO Friday.

I have finally managed to finish a knit project


A pair of basic socks for me. Robin colourway from West Yorkshire spinners. Self striping/patterned yarn which is so effective. I love these socks they are comfy and snug. I am becoming more of a convert to this type of sock yarn as I find it more hardwearing. 

these socks have been on the needle now for over a year, why.... i'm such a  fickle knitter I really must resist the urge to cast on anything new until I have some more projects done. 

There have been 2 more finished projects this year that I forgot to show


My oversize cardigan, not the best of pics. Its a really lovely snug cardi and an easy pattern. Its now on the back of my office chair  but may make it out on adventures with Stan The Van. Finished on 31st Jan.


I also managed to get another bridge end hat completed, I love this pattern and this time I got t at exactly the right size to have a good brim ! Finished on 29th Jan.

4 projects done so far this year and all 4 will be worn.  

2 comments:

  1. All your finished items are lovely, those socks really look good.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...