Monday, March 7, 2022

Rosie- 3 week update

 Had a quick video call with Rosie whilst she was having her lunch today. Pictures taken by me on my phone whilst I was talking to her owner on the i-pad so pictures are not that clear.






That's little Rosie with the red collar and in the last photo sat right back by the teddies. 

 She is the smallest of the bunch but I am informed she is the most feisty and is certainly not backwards in coming forward. Noted today when she squeezed up between her brothers and got straight into the food bowl ! She also loves a snuggle....

Its great being able to watch her grow and have these little weekly video calls. The owner is ,lovely and I know she is getting taken good care of. 

I cant wait to get her home .

1 comment:

  1. The puppies are adorable. You are so lucky to be able to see them grow and thrive. Your excitement must be building to bursting point.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...