Sunday, April 3, 2022

Books, reading and my own mini library.

 Here we are at April already ! This year really is whizzing by. 

Remember this


I manged to read 7 from the pile and it now looks like this


rejigged, a couple more added and a couple swapped out, this is my current want to read pile. It will obviously keep changing and I doubt it will ever shrink ! I really am a book addict and just cant help adding to them, I love having my own mini library to pick and chose from

This year, in the first quarter I have read


you can pop over to the 2022 book page and click the link on the title to find out more on each book. 

I have really enjoyed all of these books this first part of the year, and if I continue to read 3 books a month, and don't add to my collection,  I still wont get through all the books I have waiting on my shelves to read!

Number 11 is the current read



Only just started this one,  hopefully will be able to finish it by the time I jump on the plane at the end of the week as I have bought this as my plane read 



Its about a 9.5 hr flight as well as all the airport waiting. I am never comfortable knitting on a plane so will immerse myself in a book and hope the time passes quickly. 

What are your reading plans this month?

1 comment:

  1. I have read quite a few off your list.Iam currently reading The Funny Thing about Norman Foreman.Someone must have bought me this because it would not be my choice but it is turning into quite a tender and touching read.
    I recently joined Shelter Book Club and I have a couple of those to read.Have a look at this site.
    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...