Tuesday, April 26, 2022

No post holiday blues this time, Rosie's home !

 Wow, we actually made it to Florida and had an amazing trip. Pics to follow at a later point.

Normally I get some post holiday blues, but not this time. We arrived back from USA on Sunday and went to pick up Rosie yesterday.


It was an hour and a half trip back home but she was as good as gold, no accidents or crying or whining. She slept between my lap and her soft crate that was next to me.

As soon as we got her we all instantly fell in love with her she is a real cutie. She is however very much a puppy and requires lots of love and attention.



This is her most favourite place, my lap. I am so happy, the last 3 hounds were very much men's dogs and far to big to be a lap dog...



I will not be getting any knitting done for the foreseeable future, nor I suspect anything that requires my attention not to be on her ! She has had 24 hours of pure love and attention, tomorrow we try and get her on a  schedule as she is far to busy to eat or sleep at the moment....

4 comments:

  1. Oh isn't she adorable? I love that close-up of her little paw - and the following photo where she's curled her little bottom round. I'm sure it will be a while before you can concentrate on any knitting, or even work of any sort. Looking forward to more photos as she gets used to outings in Stan the Van.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is very adorable and her little character is starting to come out now.

      Delete
  2. She is so, so cute. Wonderful. happy times ahead for you and little Rosie. Can't wait to see her grow and follow her adventures with her new family ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure there will be lots of puppy posts !

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...