Wednesday, April 6, 2022

WIP wednesday.

It's been a slow week on the knitting front, my mojo left me in amongst all the stress of the upcoming holiday.  

I did manage to finish my poncho but you'll have to wait till I come back from holidays for some pictures of that, it needs a block and I just don't have time or the inclination to be honest.

I have on the odd occasion this week picked up this




This is the October Sky Colourway. 


Bought from Tribe Yarns

I love everything about this sweater, and whilst its a slow knit I am really loving it. The kit comes with the KAL notes and videos so that you are able to customise the sweater to fit your body. 

I spilt for the sleeves and decided to do the sleeves first. I'm customising the decreases slightly so it fits my arm better, then when the arms are complete I will start the body.

The pattern comes with guides to add bust darts and waist shaping . I am really excited about this  as I actually think I will end up with a jumper I will wear !

Its a great kit, great yarn and great instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...