Sunday, May 22, 2022

Rosie's first trip in Stan The Van

Last weekend we took Rosie off for her first trip in Stan The Van. She was such a good girl and seemed to really enjoy the outdoors life.  

We went to Tewkesbury, which is about an hours drive away from us. Its a medieval market town, I cant believe I have never been. I loved it and will definitley go back again. 

The campsite was right next door to the Abbey and I couldn't fault it. The pitches were quite close to each other but you had enough space around your van to sit outside. It was immaculately clean and well tended. If your interested in sites to park you van/ caravan its Tewkesbury Abbey Camping Club site.














2 comments:

  1. Rosie would have loved the change of scenery and routine. It looks lovely in Tewkesbury and I'm glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's an outdoor pup and just loved being outside all the time. Tewkesbury was a great little town to walk around, very interesting history.

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...