Wednesday, May 4, 2022

WIP Wednesday.

I'm down to 5 current knit projects and 1 crochet project! That's the least amount of projects I've had in a very long time.

However  I've done very little knitting or crochet over the month of April and beginning of May. Sometimes life just gets in the way. 

My current favourite WIP is my Richmond Hill sweater. I love everything about it and am really enjoying the colourwork.

I'm doing the sleeves before the body just because I wanted to,no other reason. The pattern has bust and waist shapings that I can customise to make the sweater fit how I want. As a larger lady I'm really excited about this!

Then  as always I have a small project that I can do when I'm out and about .

Just another pair of basic socks for me.

My goal is to try and end the year with all my WIPs finished and just have 1 big project and 1 small project on the go at any given time.

Who knows  this year I may actually manage it!

4 comments:

  1. you have some beautiful colour combinations there, the wool looks lovely and soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a kit but i really liked the colour combinations. The wool is American, Woolstok light , and is gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. I'm not so sure with the pup to keep you occupied :) I do like your sweater, great patterns and colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, my knitting is my way of destressing so i need to work out how to get it done without Rosie running away with the yarn...

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...