Wednesday, June 15, 2022

WIP Wednesday.

I've not really been knitting much and if I have it's been socks or a hat. Plain easy knitting. But I really want to get my Richmond Hill sweater finished. I am loving knitting it.

I am so pleased with how the sleeve has turned out, it was a joy to knit. I've picked it up this week and made a start on the 2nd sleeve. Hopefully I can do a pattern band per night and then move onto the body. Maybe finish it by end of July.

Then I've started back on my weaving. I've still got the practice piece set up so want to practice a bit more before I move onto a real project.

A bit wonky in places and different sorts of rows, but it's interesting to see how the colours move together. 

I've started on a new book as just couldn't get on with the night circus


This was on my kindle and is a gentle chic lit read. Its part of a series so may well read the others after.

The final WIP

Little Rosie dog  she woke me up at 5am to go out then came back in and promptly fell asleep on my lap....

2 comments:

  1. I do like the pattern on your sweater. Aww little Rosie, good to know she is asking to go out now even though you're not able to move afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its quite a thing now, i actually enjoy our early morning snuggles and she forces me to have some mindful time each day

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...