Wednesday, September 21, 2022

WIP Wednesday.

I am being a monogamous knitter !  

yep, you heard right, all other projects have been put aside to concentrate on getting this beauty finished.

My lovely Trouville sweater.

I am actually about half way down the body, but rounds and rounds of stocking stitch are taking its toll. I will persist though. The end of the year is nearing and I want to leave it with as few WIPS as possible. 

This was a knit along with Tribe Yarns [my current favourite knitting store]. I absolutely loved the colorwork section, I think its my next obsession.

This is a short sweater, will come to my  waist, [ being brave as a fat person to opt for this length, may regret that] I also opted to do a sweater rather than a cardigan but am now regretting that choice, I was to afraid of steeking !

So am thinking a couple more nights for the body then onto the sleeves, currently contemplating sleeve length, should I opt for shorter sleeves?

2 comments:

  1. Your jumper is really lovely, personally I would opt for long sleeves as it's getting chillier now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking maybe quarter sleeves as its a short body, although I may lengthen the body when I have done the sleeves.

      Delete

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...