Monday, November 28, 2022

Book 36 of 2022.


 Book 36 this year. 

I have had a crappy month at work, and this is very much reflected in the number of 'escapist' books I have read this month. There has been a very obvious curve towards warm snuggly Christmas chi lit. I love it.  Reading books like this means I get emersed and binge read, I lose all thoughts of work pressures and don't really have to think about what I am reading.  I have a whole heap of more challenging books to read but to be honest I just don't have the brain space for them at the moment, so I aim to read the year out on these fabulous Christmas themed books !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...