Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wip Wednesday.

Can you believe I have been a monogamous knitter for a whole week! 

I have just knit and knit on my Weekender sweater.  There is something quite meditative about knitting rounds and rounds of knit stitch. 



I can't get an accurate photo of the colour but its glorious, all the shades of green. This is definitley going to be a favourite sweater to wear. 

When I have not been knitting [ or working or householding or famalying] I have continued with my mammoth Christmas book Binge. I have just started this one. 


Book 37 this year. My reading has upped as I have been trying to reduce my screen time, it's shocking how much time I can spend scrolling on my phone! 

Covid has now hit our house, again! so all weekend plans have now been shelved, [Cornish friend was due to arrive Thursday] and I'm playing dodge the covid bullet.  The rest of the week may well consist of more reading and knitting and no eating out or meeting up with more friends....Unless the hubby makes a miraculous recovery and tests negative, he's been quite poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...