Friday, December 9, 2022

Advent knitting has commenced.

Well I made it through another week of work. Just today and then I'm free for 2 whole days! 

This has been a gentle week. Nothing other than work,  rest and Christmas decorating. Oh and of course knitting.

Mr Posty finally delivered this


 I wasn't going to get one this year but this popped up and as it was mermaid themed I gave in and bought one from Castle View yarns. 24 little bags of 10g sparkly sock weight yarn. I am so pleased I did.

As it arrived late I'm on catch up with my advent project. I chose a simple Litmus Cowl, I've made loads and really enjoy wearing them. I'm currently knitting day 6


I think its going to be a lovely mermaid coloured fade! 

I'm hoping to get  up to speed over the weekend. Other than going to a friends for dinner on Saturday night we have no plans so there should be a whole load of knitting time !

No comments:

Post a Comment

quiet days.

The past few weeks have been a quiet time of reflection, my father in law died. Whilst expected, he was 90 and in a nursing home, it always ...