Saturday, July 9, 2022

The Hedge Witch, book 20 this year.

 Were now half way through the year and I'm about to start reading my 20th book. Last year I read a total of 37 books, I think I may match that this year . 

This book was not from my to read pile but I just had to have it on publishing day.


 The Hedge Witch.

This is a novella that links with her book, Threadneedle, which I loved. Its a magical Fantasy and the first of what I think is going to be a trilogy. Currently this is my favourite genre, alongside Cornish chic lit of course.....

As we are not away this weekend I plan some garden reading time sat in the shade with a long cool drink. 

3 comments:

  1. It promises to be a hot weekend so, sitting in the shade with a book and a long cool drink sounds just the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reading has really slowed down this year. What with moving house and wedding planning, my time is being taken up with other things, but at least I'm still managing to read sometimes, it's my escape and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reading in the garden will be planned around the Men's final and the Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix. As I will be watching one live while recording the other, I hope there are no results announced prematurely.

    ReplyDelete

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...