Friday, December 22, 2023

Time to relax.

 An unexpected early finish means my working week is now done and I am officially on leave until next  Thursday. Our Cornish friend and big B her dog arrive tomorrow and we have a lovely few days planned. 

 I have a few last minute bits to do in the morning and then I'll be done. Hubby has been a star this week and pretty much did all the pre Christmas stuff whilst I was working. I'm not quite feeling christmassy yet but am very much looking forward to a break. 

To those that pop by my blog from time to time, I thank you, I've been a bit of an erratic blogger this year and the content has not been great, mainly holidays. I'm hoping next year I will be more inspired !

i;m not sure I will blog now until the new year so I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy holiday/christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...