Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Reasons to be cheerful!

After much dithering about whether I should continue blogging or not, I've decided to carry on. I really like blogging, but with the ever growing social media trends I often felt very inadequate and boring, and blogging seems to be losing favour against other social media platforms.

I've felt a bit lost with it recently but I've given the blog another refresh and accepted it will be a mix of my travel adventures and life outside of work. Which these days is very boring, normally walking Rosie dog , reading or crafting of some sort. all the things that make me happy and give me reason to be cheerful!





Todays cold and frosty walk and a new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...