Thursday, February 22, 2024

What have I been upto?

Where does time go? there never seems to be enough of it. 

Since my last post I have celebrated my 60 b'day

my friend surprised me with a trip to Dartmouth as a gift




Hubby and I took a trip to Madeira












Madeira is gorgeous, I really enjoyed our time there and it is somewhere I would like to go back and explore some more.

In between trips, I've worked, still in a management role which is keeping me very busy! have knit loads and read loads. 

Rosiedog went in and was speyed, she wasn't very happy having to wear a body suit afterwards! but she's healed really well and is now back to her joyful self.


In an attempt to get fit, again.... I started kettle-bell classes at out community hall. I strangely enjoy it !


and now i'm getting ready for another weekend away with friends, I decided against a party choosing to spend time with friends instead! February is turning out to be one very busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...