Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WIP Wednesday.

Still in knitting mode, 
cracking on with the winter woolies, 
almost tempted to make another coco dress, but kept sewing machine zipped up, need woolies not dresses!

just cast of the rib for the cardigan, didn't follow the pattern, didn't want pockets and couldn't be bothered with fancy i-cord, so just a plain 1x1 ribbed cuff, its a lounge about cardi so I am not too bothered


really loving the colours, now all I do is to go find the yarn, for the stripe sleeves,  else I may have to buy some more, then its going to be a HUGE ribbed cuff up the front and round the neck, not looking forward to that and not sure I have a cable that long.

Just picked up my lemongrass sweater



not got too far with it but loving it, aran weight, and more of a brighter green than pic shows,

this is what it should look like when its finished, pic from joji's project page in the above link


absolutely love the style of this sweater and the colour too. I feel a pink one coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...