Wednesday, December 2, 2015

day by day.

Day by day.
that's life at the minute.
I am in a real blah mood and can't kick it.
I am so bloody knackered and my body feels like its been steam rollered.
I really should go see the Dr but know what he'll say
its your weight....
lose weight and you will feel better.
I have managed to keep off what I have lost but just can't get my mojo back for healthy eating
I just want comfort food!

I know I know
plan, prepare, will power.
kicks self hard..

we've decided to head south for a few days after Christmas, get some sea air and bracing walks
I need to recharge my batteries.
I am so looking forward to stopping for a few days
maybe that will shift the grey mood.

On a positive note christmas is almost sorted, I have even wrapped, no christmas eve wrapping here this year! pretty much on budget, slight overspend on the boys but that's normal. Desperately hoping hubs present arrives before the big day, otherwise there will be nothing under the tree for him. Still no excitement building yet....

crafting is on a go slow
This weeks goal is to get my christmas cards made and cast on a pair of snuggly bright socks, I am not in the mood for big projects, need some easy TV knitting. And I need some colour!

Blogging is not really happening for me at the moment, I just feel the need to get this year out of the way and start afresh in January, so apologies for crap posts.. promise to do better.. would help if I did something worth blogging about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...