Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Not long now.

Yeah, its almost here, 1 more day working and then 5 days break.
Just so happens its Christmas too .

I am out and about for work today, no need to go into the office, which is nice, town will probably be manic.

Have to say yesterday was a good day in the office, everyone was in good spirits and it made such a difference.Had an early start so left the office at 3pm and headed into town with my work colleague. unfortunately just as we were about to hit the german market the rain arrived, torrential.
Not a pair of girls to be put off we walked about , did some last minute shopping and stopped for a glorious hot chocolate



It did have a sneaky shot of Baileys in it. It was a lovely end to a working day. 

I then hit Aldi to do the weekly shop and add in the extras we needed for Christmas lunch, I am now officially done, no more shopping wrapping or anything, just pure rest relaxation and family time. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...