Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday Sewing.

After a full on week today is all about rest and relaxation. Not even contemplating housework or going anywhere.

Decided it was high time I got my sewing machine out and made a little something to wear for our forthcoming trip to Cornwall.

Its all about colour at the moment so I picked out the brightest fabric in my stash pile and hit the machine.
Pretty chuffed with how it came out


Sew Over It, Ultimate shift dress

then decided to be creative and make a seperate scarf/cowl to match, if last year was anything to go by its probably going to be windy on the cornish coast


really really pleased with this, I still need to work on setting the sleeves,they are a bit snugger than I would like but it fits pretty darned well, just not comfortable posting pics of myself so you'll  have to take my word for it.

Now its time to settle with a hot mug of coffee and crack on with some winter socks, treated myself to some bright yarn, and going to do a simple sock pattern, cant be arsed with my big projects at the mo,even though I could do with getting my jumper finished, need something that doesn't need thought


yep, thats neon !

happy weekend to you.
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...